Door Flood Shields
Door Flood Shield are designed to help protect door openings and building contents from flood water. This unique product features a spring mechanism that maintains constant tension against the gasketing to create a solid flood barrier.
- 1/4" Marine grade aluminum shield with handle cutouts.
- Closed cell neoprene rubber gaskets installed on bottom and sides of shield.
- Anodized aluminum mounting channels.
- Universal channels can install inside or outside mount.
- Dark bronze mounting channels are available by quote.
- Stainless steel springs provide seal compression.
- #10 x 1-1/2" stainless steel sheet metal screws.
- Complies with guidelines of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) for use on doors in flood prone areas.
- Lengths up to 96" available.
- Over 50" wide openings, a center support post is recommended.
- A threshold is recommended if sill is not smooth and clean.
Flood Shield Heights
- FS10 10" High
- FS22 22" High
- FS34 34" High
Orders for this product are non-changeable, non-cancellable and non-returnable. 3 weeks lead time. All pricing includes ground freight for these items. Quantity Discount for 3 or more taken at checkout.